(for documents and payment of the fee)
1. Fee must be deposited Quarterly (every three months) in the HDFC Bank, Rewari through Cash/Crossed cheque in favour of Jain Public School, Rewari from 1st to 15th (for classes Ito V) & 16th to 20th (for classes VI to XIII) of the month in which fees become due. Thereafter late fee fine of Rs. 5/- per day will be charged.
2. If the dues are not paid by the 7th of next month as stated above, the name of the student will be struck off the rolls. Defaulters may be readmitted only on payment of readmission fee of Rs. 200/- only.
3. Any pupil whose fees is in pending shall not be allowed to sit for the term examinations.
4. The School tuition fees and other charges except transport cover twelve calendar
months : April—March. The transport charges are levied for eleven months except June.
5. An amount of Rs. 50/- is chargeable on account of Transfer Certificate and Rs. 70/- for duplicate Transfer Certificate after notification of lost or damage in the Newspaper about the original one.
6. Rs. 50/- will be charged for duplicate fee bill.
7. The security deposited can be withdrawn only up to three months of availing the T.C. or leaving the school whichever is earlier. Thereafter the security deposited will be forfeited.
8. All certificates will be issued after verification of receipt of application, the next day.
9. Documents for attestation/verification will be returned the next day.
10. Character certificate to the school leaving students will be issued within a month of leaving school (not thereafter).