Note to Parents
1. Check your ward's almanc. Do sign the remarks if any and take necessary action. Your co-operation and prompt action is valuable.
2. Ensure that your ward carries books/exercise books according to the Time Table for that day. No extra book should be carried.
3. You should go through his/her Report Card and teacher's remarks in his/her class work/home work exercise.
4. Encourage your ward to take a keen and balanced interest in studies, co-curricular activities and sports.
5. If your ward is absent from school, he/she must make up for all the work missed by him/her.
6. Students using unfair means during examinations will face disciplinary action as decided by the school authorities.
7. Check the Personal hygiene, uniform and punctuality of your ward in the morning.
8. Restrict daily pocket money. Excessive spending should be discouraged.
9. Instruct your ward to be careful about his/her things. Girls are not allowed to wear jewellery except small earrings.
10. Students will not be allowed to leave school premises before departure time, not even on unit test days. No application/telephone calls will be entertained in this regard. However, in case of an emergency parents only are expected to come personally and pick up their wards with due permission. Drivers/servants will be permitted to collect children only if they carry an authority letter.
11. Please give your suggestions in writing to improve the school.