RULES & REGULATIONS
Discipline is an important factor that contributes to the growth of a child. Here we would like to acquaint you with important regulation that every student at Jain Public School is expected to follow.
• A child seeking admission in first standard should be 5+ years as on 31' March.
• It is parents' responsibility to give correct details of student, parent to school.
• Any change of address or telephone number during the session should be informed immediately to the class teacher/school office in writing.
• In case of OBC/SC/ST, please submit an attested copy to school.
Regularity and Punctuality to appear in Exams
• Students must be punctual and regular in attending school and submitting their work. 75% attendance is compulsory to appear in any exams conducted by School/CBSE, Delhi.
• Attendance in the morning assembly and teaching periods is compulsory.
• Leave for going out of station must be approved prior to proceeding on leave.
• A student who fails to attend the school due to sickness, should bring a medical/fitness certificate (not prescription) from a doctor on joining the school.
• A student returning to school after suffering from an infectious disease—like chicken pox etc., should produce a doctor's fitness certificate permitting him to do so.
• Repeated unexplained absence for more than a week renders the student liable to have his/her name struck off the rolls. Re-admission may be granted only on payment of re-admission charges and with the permission of the Principal.
• Half day leave is not allowed for students for any reason.
• All students must attend school in prescribed uniform only.
• It includes trimmed nails and proper hair dressing (boys & girls).
• No student is permitted to have fancy hairstyle. Girls should tie shoulder length hair or keep them double/single plaited and boys should have short cropped hair.
Almanac and Identity Card
• All students must carry their almanacs and identity card to school daily.
• It is compulsory for every student to possess the almanac.
• The student's particulars on the first page must be duly filled and signed by the parents.
• Each student is required to note down the day to day home assignment in it.
• The students should be friendly with others in and out of the school.
• They should avoid vulgarity in talk and behavior.
• Students should be polite wherever they go. They should always remember that the school is judged by their conduct.
• Bullying, fighting and use of foul language is punishable. The school reserves the right to suspend or take disciplinary action against a student whose conduct is not as per the school code. (See disciplinary action page.)
Pocket money and valuables
• Students are not expected to have cash in their possession.
• Jewellery and valuables are strictly forbidden and school cannot be held responsible for the loss of any such items.
• No books (other than text books or library), magazines or objectionable literature should be brought to the school. Such material is liable to be confiscated and disciplinary action against a student whose conduct is not as per the school code.
• No student is allowed to bring mobile phone or any electronic gadget/any objectionable material to the school. If it is found, it will be confiscated.
• Due care must be taken of school property. Damage done in any form should be reported immediately to the school authorities, such damages will be repaired by the one who has done it. Serious offence will be viewed strictly & further disciplinary action will be taken. A fine will be collected by the class teacher.
• Canteen facility is available only in break time.
• Students are not allowed to buy eatables from vendors outside the school.
• Birthday celebration will be done in the morning assembly (by calling birthday boy/girl on stage and singing birthday songs for him/her).