1.Students will undergo a written test, followed by orientation session with the pupils and the parents.
2. Following documents are required to be submitted at the time of admission.
• Photocopy of the Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Committee (original will be returned after verification.)
• Progress Report from the previous school.
• Original School Leaving/Transfer Certificate, where applicable. Passport size photograph of the student.
• Aadhar Card photocopy.
• Parents’ photograph (Passport Size)
3. Principal reserves the right to allow or refuse admission to a candidate without assigning any reason.
• Parents are required to give a month’s notice in writing or a month’s fee in lieu of notice before the child can be withdrawn from any class.
• Those who leave school in May in any case must pay the fee for the month of June.
• Transfer Certificate will be issued after all the dues of the school are settled. The school also reserves the right to ask the students to leave the school on following grounds. In these cases the question of charging month’s fee in lieu of notice does not arise. Disciplinary Problem.
o Un-satisfactory progress in the class.
o Repeated detention in the class
o Especially if he/she is over age for that class.
o Misbehavior of Parents.
• In case the pupil is being withdrawn in the month of March of any year, then the application for withdrawal should be submitted by the parents’/guardian mandatory by 31st January of the said year. The caution money shall be refunded and transfer certificate shall be issued after all the dues towards the school are paid.
1. Fee must be deposited Quarterly (every three months) in the HDFC Bank, Rewari through Cash/Crossed cheque in favour of Jain Public School, Rewari from 1st to 15th (for classes Ito V) & 16th to 20th (for classes VI to XIII) of the month in which fees become due. Thereafter late fee fine of Rs. 5/- per day will be charged.
2. If the dues are not paid by the 7th of next month as stated above, the name of the student will be struck off the rolls. Defaulters may be readmitted only on payment of readmission fee of Rs. 200/- only.
3. Any pupil whose fees is in pending shall not be allowed to sit for the term examinations.
4. The School tuition fees and other charges except transport cover twelve calendar
months : April—March. The transport charges are levied for eleven months except June.
5. An amount of Rs. 50/- is chargeable on account of Transfer Certificate and Rs. 70/- for duplicate Transfer Certificate after notification of lost or damage in the Newspaper about the original one.
6. Rs. 50/- will be charged for duplicate fee bill.
7. The security deposited can be withdrawn only up to three months of availing the T.C. or leaving the school whichever is earlier. Thereafter the security deposited will be forfeited.
8. All certificates will be issued after verification of receipt of application, the next day.
9. Documents for attestation/verification will be returned the next day.
10. Character certificate to the school leaving students will be issued within a month of leaving school (not thereafter).
Discipline is an important factor that contributes to the growth of a child. Here we would like to acquaint you with important regulation that every student at Jain Public School is expected to follow.
• A child seeking admission in first standard should be 5+ years as on 31′ March.
• It is parents’ responsibility to give correct details of student, parent to school.
• Any change of address or telephone number during the session should be informed immediately to the class teacher/school office in writing.
• In case of OBC/SC/ST, please submit an attested copy to school.
Regularity and Punctuality to appear in Exams
• Students must be punctual and regular in attending school and submitting their work. 75% attendance is compulsory to appear in any exams conducted by School/CBSE, Delhi.
• Attendance in the morning assembly and teaching periods is compulsory.
• Leave for going out of station must be approved prior to proceeding on leave.
• A student who fails to attend the school due to sickness, should bring a medical/fitness certificate (not prescription) from a doctor on joining the school.
• A student returning to school after suffering from an infectious disease—like chicken pox etc., should produce a doctor’s fitness certificate permitting him to do so.
• Repeated unexplained absence for more than a week renders the student liable to have his/her name struck off the rolls. Re-admission may be granted only on payment of re-admission charges and with the permission of the Principal.
• Half day leave is not allowed for students for any reason.
• All students must attend school in prescribed uniform only.
• It includes trimmed nails and proper hair dressing (boys & girls).
• No student is permitted to have fancy hairstyle. Girls should tie shoulder length hair or keep them double/single plaited and boys should have short cropped hair.
Almanac and Identity Card
• All students must carry their almanacs and identity card to school daily.
• It is compulsory for every student to possess the almanac.
• The student’s particulars on the first page must be duly filled and signed by the parents.
• Each student is required to note down the day to day home assignment in it.
• The students should be friendly with others in and out of the school.
• They should avoid vulgarity in talk and behavior.
• Students should be polite wherever they go. They should always remember that the school is judged by their conduct.
• Bullying, fighting and use of foul language is punishable. The school reserves the right to suspend or take disciplinary action against a student whose conduct is not as per the school code. (See disciplinary action page.)
Pocket money and valuables
• Students are not expected to have cash in their possession.
• Jewellery and valuables are strictly forbidden and school cannot be held responsible for the loss of any such items.
• No books (other than text books or library), magazines or objectionable literature should be brought to the school. Such material is liable to be confiscated and disciplinary action against a student whose conduct is not as per the school code.
• No student is allowed to bring mobile phone or any electronic gadget/any objectionable material to the school. If it is found, it will be confiscated.
• Due care must be taken of school property. Damage done in any form should be reported immediately to the school authorities, such damages will be repaired by the one who has done it. Serious offence will be viewed strictly & further disciplinary action will be taken. A fine will be collected by the class teacher.
• Canteen facility is available only in break time.
• Students are not allowed to buy eatables from vendors outside the school.
• Birthday celebration will be done in the morning assembly (by calling birthday boy/girl on stage and singing birthday songs for him/her).
SUMMER (April 1 to October31)
|BOYS (SUMMER)||GIRLS (SUMMER)|
|Shirt: Half –sleeved Blue check shirt with tie-collar with school emblem on the pocket||Classes I & II : Blue Check Midi|
Classes III- V: Blue Check Shirt with school emblem on the pocket & Blue Skrit
|Shorts/ Trouser: Class I-V Blue shorts|
Class VI-XII Blue Trousers
|Classes VI onwards: Blue Check Kurta & Blue Trousers|
|Shoes & Socks: Polish Black Leather Shoes with Laces Blue Socks With Strips, school Belt||Polish Black Leather Shoes with Laces Blue Socks With Strips, school Belt|
|** On Wednesday **||** On Wednesday **|
|Shirt: House colour T-shirt||House colour T-shirt|
|Shorts/ Trousers: Class I-V white shorts|
Class VI on wards white Trousers
|Class I-III white Tunic|
Class VI on wards white Dividers
|Shoes: White canvas shoes (No sports/ other shoes) White socks with stripes||White canvas shoes (No sports/ other shoes) White socks with stripes|
WINTER ( November 1 to March 31)
|BOYS (WINTER)||GIRLS (WINTER)|
|Shirt: Full –sleeved Blue check shirt with tie-collar with school emblem on the pocket||Classes I & V : Full Seeved Blue check shirt with tie-collar|
Classes VI onwards: Blue Check Kurta
|Trousers: Blue Trousers||Blue Trousers|
|Shoes & Socks: Polish Black Leather Shoes with Laces Blue woollen Socks With Strips, school Belt||Polish Black Leather Shoes with Laces Blue woollen Socks With Strips, school Belt|
|Woollen : V-neck half sleeved pullover Blazer with emblem||V-neck half sleeved pullover Blazer with emblem|
|** On Wednesday **||** On Wednesday **|
|Shirt: Full sleeved White Shirt||Full sleeved White Shirt|
|Trousers: White Trousers|
White socks with strips
White socks with strips
|Shoes & Socks: White canvas shoes (No sports/ other shoes)||White canvas shoes (No sports/ other shoes)|
|Classes I to XII|
|Summer||8.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.|
|Winter||9.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m.|
• Saturdays will be off for Class I graders.
(School Gate will be closed 5 minutes after the scheduled time. Students will have to go back home.)
|School Office Hours|
|Summer||8.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m.|
|Winter||9.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.|
Meeting with the Principal (all working days) 11.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon (Prior appointment will be appreciated)
Please follow the schedule. Parents please note:
» In case of complaint give in writing for prompt action.
» Parents are not allowed to call the teacher for student from class.
» Send leave application for leave through prescribed Performa.
» No half days are allowed to student. So Please Discourage This Habit.
Transport facility is provided to the students. There is a fleet of 21 vehicles which caters to the needs of transportation.
The buses pick up students from different areas of city and drop them at scheduled stops which are fixed every year in the beginning of the session. Proper seating arrangement is there for each & every student who avails the facility. The buses are equipped with CCTV and GPS and attendants as per CBSE guidelines.
School transport is available on all standard routes, the students can avail the school transport, subject to the payment of required dues and availability of seats on the route.
Bus Student Safety Rules:
• All students using the school bus are expected to wear Bus ID Card and to be on the left side of the Bus Stop at least five minutes before the arrival of the bus.
• The bus will not wait for the late corners.
• No student should come near the entry door of the bus until it has made a complete stop.
• No student should take his/her body parts out of the windows while the bus is running.
• Fighting, running, playing in the bus is not permitted. Defaulter’s bus facility will be withdrawn.
• The drivers are authorized to stop the bus at the designated stop only, unless otherwise directed by the school authority.
• Fee defaulters are liable to be penalized. Unauthorized persons are not allowed to travel by school buses. Service will be provided on FCFS basis. Do not request to drop the child at any stop other than the scheduled stop.
• Transport form must be filled by all bus users in the beginning of the session.
• Transport facility is not allowed in midsession.
• The school has made arrangement of buses for fixed schedule of trips. This must be regarded as a facility only which can be withdrawn any time by the authorities.
• The buses pick-up students from different areas of city and drop them at scheduled stops which are fixed every year in the month of April, without any further change thereafter.
• Transport fee is charged for eleven months. Withdrawal during the session and one way charge is not allowed. Transport fee for the month of June will not be charged. The student must inform the Bus Incharge if he/she is not availing the bus facility on departure due to some reason.
1. Check your ward’s almanc. Do sign the remarks if any and take necessary action. Your co-operation and prompt action is valuable.
2. Ensure that your ward carries books/exercise books according to the Time Table for that day. No extra book should be carried.
3. You should go through his/her Report Card and teacher’s remarks in his/her class work/home work exercise.
4. Encourage your ward to take a keen and balanced interest in studies, co-curricular activities and sports.
5. If your ward is absent from school, he/she must make up for all the work missed by him/her.
6. Students using unfair means during examinations will face disciplinary action as decided by the school authorities.
7. Check the Personal hygiene, uniform and punctuality of your ward in the morning.
8. Restrict daily pocket money. Excessive spending should be discouraged.
9. Instruct your ward to be careful about his/her things. Girls are not allowed to wear jewellery except small earrings.
10. Students will not be allowed to leave school premises before departure time, not even on unit test days. No application/telephone calls will be entertained in this regard. However, in case of an emergency parents only are expected to come personally and pick up their wards with due permission. Drivers/servants will be permitted to collect children only if they carry an authority letter.
11. Please give your suggestions in writing to improve the school.